10/12/2010

Post No. 8

Hello my darlings, I'm still alive. Barely.

The school year is off to a not so big bang. The sludge they drip into our brains about "God" is beginning to rot and smell quite foul to this Stranger. I miss the freedom of the Internet. I miss having companions whom I can actually talk to. School cuts into my time with my fellow Strangers, and I've begun to go quite mad. The useless flesh mounds at my school dull my senses and fail to capture my attention.

There is one boy who may have promise. He caught my eye in our creative writings class, I'd like to say it was because he wrote something incredible and Strange, but honestly, it was because he was shockingly attractive. (Come on now my lovelies, I may be Strange but I still have basic human thoughts!) Tall, thick wavy brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes, he had me stunned. Yet somehow I was the only one to notice him. All the other girls looked past him as soon as they saw the glasses, his huge backpack, and a well worn paperback clutched in his hand.

Me, being the socially awkward person that I am, said nothing, but luckily him being a studious nerd like myself, sat in the front row beside me. Upon closer inspection I realised the book in his hand was a journal, but to my dismay he looked up as I was studying him, causing me to turn bright red and snap my head back to the front of the room. He chuckled and shook his head, turning his eyes back to his journal.

I don't know what it is about him. Maybe its just because hes so attractive. But he's caught my interest. I want to know him. Oh dear. Is this love?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, my fellow Strange Girl.. Revived at least. It's nice to see your posting again, quite frankly I missed it. Good to have you back.

    I wish you all the best in your endeavors with this boy. I hope he is worth it. Love has struck you in the strangest of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well for you. I hope that he is worth it. I hope that you find happiness.

    ReplyDelete